Are you interested in short and medium-term debt investments and see yourself working in financial market operations?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Money Market Services team in the Market services department and contribute to the progression of the Bank. As a Money Market Senior Operations specialist, you will be responsible for trade settlements executed between Danske Bank and other global banks and large corporates. The complexity of your tasks will depend on your progress pace and individual results.
To meet our goals and deliver high-quality services, we have to continuously expand our professional knowledge. This is ensured by close collaboration with our various stakeholders (front office staff, dealers, sales representatives, risk departments, etc.) through joint projects and training sessions. There is also a learning platform, which is accessible to all team members without any limitations.
- Perform timely and accurate settlement of Money Market products (internationally)
- Communicate regularly with different stakeholders within the bank as well as external parties globally resolving discrepancies and ensuring timely service delivery
- Solve problems, investigate, handle payments, bookkeep and confirm Money Market products
- Report to internal and external stakeholders (institutions)
- Maintain and improve quality in daily tasks so that the client receives the best possible service
- Knowledge of various financial products
- Experience in banking operations
- Essential knowledge of swift payments
- Solid analytical, accuracy and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment maintaining accuracy and high quality with limited instructions
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Upper-intermediate English language skills
- Experience in settlement within the area of treasury products (advantage)
Monthly salary range from 1840 EUR to 2760 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
Similar job ads:
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 4160 – 6240
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1760 – 2640
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 3280 – 4920