About and Your main responsibilities:
Cognizant Lithuania CFO IT team is looking for a .NET developer. The team is responsible for assisting the customer’s CFO (Chief Financial Office) Department in increasing the level of automation in reporting and analysis.
This role is a supporting role for financial modelers and BI developers to help provide them with tools to increase efficiency, reduce manual tasks and calculation time.
In this role, you will also provide your colleagues with best practices in development, help others write more efficient code.
The development process in our team is flexible, your colleagues will trust you in knowing what is best, therefore you will have freedom to choose the best implementation tools yourself.
We develop and maintain software and reports for various areas within CFO:
• Asset-liability modelling
• Financial reporting
• Insurance analytics and actuarial
• Business intelligence
• Investment management
We use Microsoft technology stack – C# .NET, Azure, WPF, WinForms, MVC, WebAPI, SQL Server to name a few.
We develop both desktop and web applications, having strong emphasis on the backend, performance and usability of our software.
Our main goal is to create the biggest value to our users in a short time and a constantly changing environment.
We work in a very tight and close environment with the end-users of our software.
The understanding of the end user needs is a critical success factor.
Join us as a .NET developer, if you:
• Have a proven experience in .NET and relational databases, preferably MS SQL
• Have a strong experience with the C# programming language and object-oriented programming
• Possess good communication and cooperation skills, are a team player
• Are user-oriented and service-minded
• Have a strong wish to work with/in finance/insurance area
• Are good in spoken and written English
Why CFO IT team?
• We offer interesting tasks, a fast paced working environment and the freedom to make an impact
• Low stress environment with freedom to make your own development decisions
• Opportunities to share your knowledge with interested colleagues
• Participation in the development of solutions that increases business productivity
• Work in a global company
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (incl. Udemy)
• Encouraging working atmosphere, engaging activities and extra benefits (e.g. additional health insurance (covers gym subscription), team events, flexible work time)
Currently all interviews and on boarding are done online as all of Cognizant employees are working from home.
We will be looking for Your CV.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Stay up to date with our website careers.cognizant.com/global/en!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Similar job ads:
€ 2500 – 4000
€ 4000 – 6000
€ 3290 – 5720
€ 3000 – 3750
€ 3000 – 7000
€ 3280 – 4920