The Senior Cost Control Analyst is a part of the Financial Planning & Analysis team, and ensures timely, accurate and compliant service delivery while partnering with business, reporting of multiple Business Unit costs and ensuring effective controls are in place.
- Responsible for participation in forecasting and budgeting processes and analyzing total cost submission
- Producing reports for Head office and stakeholders, providing visibility and guidance to spend savings, identifying risks and opportunities
- Assisting and supporting internal and external audit liaison if needed
- Assurance of service delivery by team members
- Contribution to the maintenance and the update of cost controlling process activities and procedures as well as taking part in various improvement projects
- Providing guidance, support and advice to the other cost control specialists to achieve performance and quality standards.
- University degree / BSc in Economics, Business Administration or similar area
- 3+ years’ experience in finance and cost control related role
- Experience in budget controlling processes in a complex and international business environment would be a big plus
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Ability to be adaptable and pro-active with strong problem-solving skills
- Confident in presenting information in a clear & concise manner
- Advanced Excel skills (pivots, advanced calculations and modelling skills) is essential
- ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified/Qualified – a big plus
- Previous experience as a financial analyst or similar would be beneficial to this role.
With over 100 employees in Vilnius, we seek to create an open working culture characterized by continuous development. We trust our employees by offering a free choice to work from home anywhere in Lithuania or work from the office in Vilnius city center. As a growing company, we strive to involve our employees into many initiatives (e. g. Employee Ambassadors Committee, Rewards and Recognitions Stream, etc.), as well as offer other benefits such as:
- Private health insurance
- Voucher to help you establish your home office
- Team building activities, company parties and other events
- Annual Bonus & Referral program
- Public transport & parking compensation.
Similar job ads:
€ 1500 – 2700
€ 2300 – 2500
€ 2700 – 3400
€ 3300 – 4100
€ 3210 – 4810