We are looking
For a Product Designer who cares deeply about their users and distilling complex problems into thoughtful, beautiful, holistic experiences. Be ready to work on the product that actually makes a positive impact on peoples’ lives. You don’t always need to wear a white robe to save people’s lives.
Get ready to
- Create and design products from scratch that sell and will be used by millions of people worldwide
- Combine knowledge from product metrics, user research, and other product insights into meaningful design concepts, experiments, and implemented solutions
- Produce prototypes and test functionality
- Iterate on solutions based on user testing, business, and technical considerations
- Provide and get feedback from fellow designers to continually raise the bar of quality and professional growth
We expect you to
- Have proven experience (3+ years) of product design at user-focused tech with examples of shipped products
- Be experienced in working in multidisciplinary product teams
- Have an ability to work in a flexible environment, a result-driven team player, and have an interest in self-development
- Have an ability to present and articulate your design decisions and rationale to peers and stakeholders
- Do lo-fi and hi-fi prototyping, user research, and user testing skills
- Love balancing best practices with smart risks
- Never kill the vibe
Gross salary range is 2400-3700 EUR/month.
We have plenty of amazing offices you can choose from: our awesome headquarters in Vilnius, super cool offices in Kaunas, Klaipėda and Berlin! Woke up in the morning and decided that you don’t want to go to the office? No problem! You will have an opportunity for a hybrid work model.
Want to work completely remotely? Why not, let’s do it! Let’s make your working experience as comfortable as possible!
Talking about perks:
- We will spoil you! Get ready for numerous perks: a fridge full of food, frequent community events (both online and offline!), an office gym and much more.
- Not feeling like going to the office? Work remotely from wherever you want! And we got you covered for whenever you feel office-sick – monthly taxi budget will wait.*
- Bond with your team or just work and vacation on teambuilding and workation trips. All you need to do is choose a destination, kick back, and relax while we cover the rest.
- Take 5 extra DAYS OFF to recharge. Use them whenever you need – no questions asked. A healthy, happy, and well-rested you is the goal.
- After 6 months at Kilo Health, we’ll ask you to choose a plan from the company-covered private health insurance. Cover all your extra health and wellness needs on us.*
- Get ready to create impact through progressive and innovative healthtech products with our quality over quantity mindset. Take it slower to create something better.
- Freely initiate change, suggest new approaches, and skyrocket with exciting challenges in our fast-growing healthtech environment.
- Get ready to roll in our easy-going, inclusive atmosphere with informal and laid-back communication. We keep it casual, so please, no suits and ties at the office.
- If you uncover a hidden super talent while you’re with us – we’re all for it! We’ll do everything we can to support your passion and help turn it into an ultimate career change.
- Want to polish up on your qualifications? Join the Kilo Academy to learn from our top specialists or schedule a 1-on-1 knowledge-sharing session or simply borrow a book from our extensive library. Knowledge is power, and we’re here to share it.
*additional conditions apply based on your residence location.
Similar job ads:
€ 1828 – 2740
€ 1700 – 2500
€ 1376 – 2000
€ 1800 – 2980
€ 1800 – 2200