SWEDISH SPEAKING PAYROLL OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
We are expanding our Payroll team within one Swedish account in Vilnius and we are looking for collaborative, communicative, structured and motivated Swedish speaking people to join the department as a Payroll Operations specialist. The main responsibility of this role is handling Payroll administration for our client.
Your main tasks:
• Ensure all input each payroll run is correct by performing agreed controls according to SOPs (standard operating procedures)
• Uploading or manually adding relevant data into systems, reporting according to laws and regulations, communicating with the customer, handling error logs and performing other necessary tasks required for payroll
• Provide customer support electronically or on the phone
• Ensure that services within the individual area of expertise are delivered according to contract, and to ensure high customer satisfaction
• Support, coordinate and provide input to various administrative projects including complex and non-standard tasks with respect to setup, delivery, relationship management and knowledge management
• Identify and work on payroll process improvements to improve the overall quality and efficiency of the process
• Obtain and maintain knowledge and understanding of all processes within area of expertise, their impact on all stakeholders and their upstream and downstream linkages
• You can expect to have a daily communication between team members both in Lithuania and Sweden making sure the processes run smoothly
• Experience with Swedish payroll processes is a strong advantage
• Very good written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English language (from B1+)
• You are a person who enjoys working with others while also being fully responsible for your own tasks and able to work independently
• You are proactive and solution-oriented with customers and in your daily work
• Ability to understand and follow legal requirements, rules and regulations
• Good time management skills
• Transition experience is a plus
• Willingness to come to Vilnius office 1-2 times per month (remote work in general)
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization
• Remote work opportunities (with visits to Vilnius office 1-2 times per month)
• Scandinavian ways of working (Swedish client)
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (e.g. Udemy) and continuously develop within the domain
• Challenging tasks and be a part of a dynamic environment
• Open, modern and ergonomic work environment or work from home during a pandemic
• Encouraging working atmosphere, engaging activities and extra benefits (e.g. additional health insurance (covers gym subscription), team events, flexible work time)
Cognizant as a digital company, makes employee health and safety it’s top priority. With that in mind we are implementing virtual hiring and work practices which means all interviews will be conducted online.
We will be looking for Your CV!
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Stay up to date with our website careers.cognizant.com/global/en
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Similar job ads:
€ 1390 – 1990
€ 4000 – 6500
€ 3306 – 4132
€ 1370 – 1800
€ 1900 – 2800
€ 2960 – 4440