As a Senior Expense Accountant, you will support the implementation of the new Expense Management Tool (Concur) at Etex and become an expert (key user) of this platform. You will be a primary contact for the users in your region and work closely with the Business Process Owner, our IT department and an external provider to deploy the tool, organize training, provide documentation, propose process improvements and resolve issues. You will be also responsible for the internal control on expense reports according to our T&E policy, while working closely with the Internal Audit team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the implementation of the new Concur Expense Management Tool and become an expert (key user) of this platform in your region
- Review daily reports available to ensure that the data is processed correctly, monitoring interfaces to SAP.
- Support end-users and maintain changes in the set -up. Onboard new users in your region by providing training
- Provide regular training sessions as per agreed schedule
- Audit employee expense reports and receipts according to company policies/guidelines, implementing the recommendations of our Internal Audit team
- Drive continuous improvement with focus on adherence to policies/guidelines, aligned across countries in close partnership with the Business Process Owner and Internal Audit team
- Experience in similar role
- Bachelor’s degree related to accounting or finance is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of Travel & Expense or Accounts Payable processes and accounting principles.
- Experience with Concur Expense Tool is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proficient verbal/written communication in English.
- Self-motivated, customer-minded, pro-active, organized and able to work independently.
Similar job ads:
€ 1840 – 2760
€ 1760 – 2640
€ 4000 – 5000