You will play an important role in driving B2B sales analysis & data interpretation to support various commercial and sales performance improvement initiatives within European & North American B2B business teams. The role will benchmark commercial performance and operations across BUs sales teams and look for root-cause of high/low results to leverage learning across Business Units and support with value adding recommendations.
You will support B2B sales pipeline management and customer value optimization initiatives, by analyzing, evaluating, and suggesting improvements for sales performance throughout the sales funnel.
- Convert big data into clear and direct interpretation that inspires actions – monthly and ad-hoc reporting
- Support with relevant reporting frameworks to support commercial initiatives & process improvements
- Suggest operational improvements to the sales pipeline management and customer value optimization practices based KPIs analysis and benchmarking
- Benchmark sales and commercial performance results across BUs, identify value drivers in term pipeline management and customer value optimization to leverage learnings across BUs
- Support decision making in relation to resource planning and resource allocation through data modelling
- BSc in relevant degree (Finance, business administration, economics, industrial engineering, sales/marketing etc.
- Excellent analytical skills and track record of problem solving and ability to identify & interpret key trends, and convert into commercial recommendations
- Proven Experience in developing models that translates data into concreate advice
- Strong knowledge of Power BI or Tableau
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of Salesforce suite (big advantage)
- Strong understanding of B2B sales processes and commercials
- Proven commercial acumen and ability to link results to actions and opportunities
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills - ability to simplify complex content to easily understandable messages for relevant stakeholders.
- Covered mobile phone subscription
- Health insurance
- Employee discounts in our stores
- Global and fast-paced work environment
- Positive atmosphere and great colleagues around you
- Continuous personal and professional development driven by challenging goals
Similar job ads:
€ 2800 – 3200
€ 800 – 2150
€ 2500 – 2900
€ 1488 – 3000