We’re looking for an Automation Analyst to join our EU SSO continuous improvement team. The candidate will be responsible for identifying, configuring and deploying processes within the Dana Shared Services Group functions (EU and US) that can be simplified, automated or eliminated by the use of robotic process automation (RPA) and other technological tools (Excel, Access and others).
Have we sparked your interest? If so, then don’t hesitate any further and apply now!
- Responsible for implementing the full deployment process for RPA solutions:
- Gather requirements related to RPA working closely with identified SMEs for specific process areas within EU SSO
- Create process flows, process maps and other process documentation as will be required
- Interface with senior management by providing formal presentations on activities or projects
- Takes ownership of own development and proactively develops new skills and approaches in anticipation of changing business needs. Own issue resolutions to the end.
- A Bachelor’s degree or/ and any relevant in IT, scripting, analytics, data science fields
- 2+ years’ experience in RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc.
- Experience in a shared service or plant operations environment is preferred/ in an accounting or finance environment is a plus
- Fluent English
- Demonstrates advanced proficiency with Office programs (Excel: VBA, Macros, Access, Power BI, Power Automate)- considered a significant plus
- Highly motivated, self-starter and constructive team player, able to work with minimal supervision, demonstrates the active approach
- Flexible work environment (work time and schedule)
- Remote work, hybrid, or at the office - you choose!
- Health Insurance
- Personal and Professional growth
- Training and Development opportunities
- 24 workdays of annual holidays per year
- AIP annual bonus opportunity
Similar job ads:
€ 1800 – 3140
€ 1903 – 2422
€ 1700 – 2100
€ 1000 – 1700