Does the international trade world intrigue you? Are you ready to support customers in their import and export business?
We are looking for a team member to join our wonderful Trade Finance Documentary Collections team! Our primary responsibility is to support companies which are trading globally and assist them in trading goods with their clients. We mainly work with customers within Nordic countries, covering all ranges from small business companies to large corporates.
We offer many interesting and dynamic tasks including direct communication with our customers, learning the full Documentary Collections cycle (end-to-end knowledge), career opportunities for the motivated employee in an international environment, and most important – a friendly and collaborative team of 8 great colleagues.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority the role.
- Handle original trade documents and international payments related to one of Trade Finance products – Documentary Collections
- Communicate directly with customers through various channels daily
- Collaborate with teams in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, and other countries
- Be able to continuously improve processes and find the right ways to ensure great quality
- Have the opportunity to acquire and further develop skills and knowledge in the Trade Finance area
- Experience in administration, banking operations, or customer services
- Share the same values as ours: own it, be open, team up
- Have customer first mindset
- Attention to detail and high focus on quality
- Willingness to take responsibility and a can-do attitude
- Enthusiastic person who challenges the status quo
- Upper-Intermediate English skills
Monthly salary range from 1200 EUR to 1800 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Similar job ads:
€ 1760 – 2640
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 2080 – 3120
€ 1400 – 2100