If you would like to be part of the transformation of the Nordic housing area, now is your chance to join our fantastic tribe, Buying and Owning Real Estate Nordic. Our mission is to simplify, align and digitalize the end-to-end customer journey across the Swedish, Norwegian and Finish markets – and to create state-of-the-art user experiences for both customers and advisors.
Becoming part of the Buying & Owning Real Estate Nordic tribe in Danske Bank is an opportunity to work in a non-traditional banking setup characterized by agile development, flat hierarchy, and an overarching user-centric approach. Our tribe is energetic, and our 100 colleagues are located across Lithuania, India and the Nordics. Your base will be in our Lithuanian office in Vilnius.
- Plan and conduct user studies during all stages of design and development
- Solve critical business and user problems using design methodology
- Communicate concepts through artefacts such as; user journey maps, information architecture, wireframes, prototypes and detailed user interfaces
- Test and evaluate solutions through wireframing and prototyping
- Craft high-fidelity user interfaces in collaboration with front-end developers that adheres to Danske Bank’s design standards
- Facilitate workshops and co-creation with your team to ensure better decision making
- Actively participate in design reviews to increase the overall quality of Danske Bank’s solutions.
- Contribute to maturing our user-centric design abilities throughout the organization by improving best practices and processes
- You have a strong analytical mindset and passion for solving complex problems
- You can drive design work forward and engage stakeholders around it
- You can demonstrate professional UX design experience with a proven record of accomplishment and a portfolio that displays your previous projects
- You can work proficiently (written and spoken) in English (Upper-intermediate skills)
- You have a diplomatic approach and the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- You are proficient in Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, or other design tools
- Professional experience in the following is a plus
- You have experience working on complex solutions with many stakeholders and in an agile setup
Monthly salary range from 2720 EUR to 4080 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
Similar job ads:
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1760 – 2640
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 2080 – 3120
€ 1400 – 2100