SWEDISH SPEAKING R2R PROCESS SPECIALIST
Cognizant is an American multinational company providing information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. We are looking for a collaborative, structured and motivated Swedish speaking individual with R2R knowledge to join one of our teams.
Your main tasks:
• Completion of accounting activities in a timely and accurate manner
• Execution of specific internal controls within accounting processes and other general accounting activities
• Support of business unit accounting activities such as journal entries, general ledger/ subledger and account reconciliations, fixed asset accounting, other account analysis and business unit
closing activities and preparation of results for consolidation
• Production and delivery of financial statistics reports (annual, quarterly and monthly) for Nordic countries’ statistical authorities
• Prompt response to information requests from internal and external stakeholders
• Contribution to internal and external audits’ requests for information as required
• Taking part in client projects, calls and performing tasks related to them
• Identification and work on process improvements in order to increase quality and efficiency of the process
• Participation, knowledge capture and transfer in handover of processes between Swedish and local finance teams
• Ensuring that services within the individual area of expertise are delivered according to contract, and ensuring high customer satisfaction
• Daily communication between team members both in Lithuania, India and Sweden making sure the processes run smoothly
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish language
• Experience in Record to Report role in Shared Services environment would be an advantage
• You are proactive and solution-oriented with customers and in your daily work
• You have positive attitude and willingness to learn in fast changing environment
• You are motivated individual who works well with others, thinks clearly and has the ability to problem-solve individually or in a group setting
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization
• Scandinavian ways of working (Swedish client)
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (e.g. Udemy) and continuously develop within the domain
• Challenging tasks and being a part of a dynamic environment
• Open, modern and ergonomic work environment or work from home during a pandemic
• Hybrid working model
• Encouraging working atmosphere, engaging activities and extra benefits (e.g. additional health insurance (covers gym subscription), team events, flexible work time)
Cognizant as a digital company, makes employee health and safety it’s top priority. With that in mind we are implementing virtual hiring and work practices which means all interviews will be conducted online.
We will be looking for Your CV!
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Stay up to date with our website careers.cognizant.com/global/en
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Similar job ads:
€ 730 – 830
€ 1000 – 2000
€ 750 – 1250
€ 1000 – 1400
€ 1400 – 1700