Are you interested in derivatives and see yourself working with financial instruments?
Do you constantly strive to automate and simplify processes?
If yes, then we are waiting for you to join the OTC derivatives team in Markets services.
As a Markets Specialist, you will be responsible for various post-trade services, such as trade life-cycle management, settlement, investigations and continuous process improvements. Markets Specialist performs back-office tasks of mid-complexity, while in close collaboration with stakeholders and customers, additionally focusing on ongoing systems or clients projects.
*Please note that this position is temporary to cover a person on maternity leave with the possibility of becoming permanent.
- Timely and accurate settlement of derivatives products
- Regular communication with different stakeholders within the bank as well as external parties globally resolving discrepancies and ensuring timely service delivery
- Report to internal and external stakeholders (institutions)
- Participate in the development and implementation of local processes and system improvements
- Problem-solving, investigation, reconciliation, handling payments and confirmations of derivatives products
- Knowledge of financial products
- Attention to detail and ability to work with a high amount of information
- Good communication skills
- Ability to plan own time and deliveries
- Upper-Intermediate English skills
Monthly salary range from 1760 EUR to 2640 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
Similar job ads:
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1760 – 2640
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 2080 – 3120
€ 1400 – 2100