Can you deliver first-class daily banking customer support to our customers? Do you want to take part in retaining our position of being #1 in customer experience in the Nordics? You have an opportunity to become part of the team, directly supporting Nordic corporate & institutional customers of the Danske Bank Group.
As a Client Manager, you will be responsible for delivering professional customer service on daily banking-related inquiries, including cash management, markets trading, liquidity management, credit, trade finance, KYC, and much more.
We are looking to expand, and we now have a few openings. The ideal candidate, therefore, has experience with credit-related tasks, cash management, related fields and/or working with LC&I customers.
We work with designated portfolios and in teams with Senior Bankers, Relationship Managers, Credit Specialists etc., and the role focuses on supporting the overall value proposition, handling ad hoc customer requests, keeping customer information up to date, and collaborating closely with multiple internal stakeholders in the process. You will work with stakeholders of all levels of seniority, and across different geographical locations.
You will learn about the value chain, including Danske Bank’s offering to our largest institutional and corporate customers. You will develop your coordination, problem-solving and creative customer orientation skill set.
You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a close relationship with both external and internal stakeholders at Danske Bank.
- Take end-to-end ownership of your tasks and be willing to work effectively to give the customer a great customer experience
- Communicate clearly and effectively with large international financial customers and multiple internal stakeholders
- Be service-minded and ensure that our customers will have professional customer experiences
- Be able to navigate in a complex organization without strict operational procedures to get customer queries solved in a timely and efficient manner
- Be a sparring partner to our internal stakeholders to optimize our customer solutions
- Develop and maintain relationships both internally and externally
- Experience from the financial sector, preferably 2+ years working either in a credit-related role, cash management or from related fields (financial analyst, treasury function, audit etc.) or with large corporates and institutions
- Motivated and customer-oriented mindset
- Strong stakeholder skills, both towards external and internal parties.
- Focus on delivering high-quality customer experiences
- Great skills in collaboration and coordination in a complex and international environment
- ’Can-do’ attitude and ability to work in a self-sustained manner
- Be creative and professional in unexpected situations
- Advanced English communication skills, both oral and written
For candidates with extensive experience, we may offer higher seniority.
Monthly salary range from 2080 EUR to 3120 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- 100+ partners' offers & discounts
- Third pillar pension fund
Similar job ads:
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1760 – 2640
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 2080 – 3120
€ 1400 – 2100