Do you feel passionate about growing people in the banking Fraud prevention knowledge and competencies area to carry out work-related tasks?
Banking Fraud prevention has a very high priority for Danske Bank and its customers, therefore you will be playing a crucial role in growing your and operational teams’ knowledge and understanding of the Fraud prevention value chain. We aim for our teams to be adequately trained to follow guidelines and policies of operational tasks, ultimately bringing more trust and safety to our customers and our societies.
As a training consultant, you will take full responsibility to design, develop and deliver the highest quality training to assure an excellent onboarding experience for new hires and strengthen the knowledge of currently working employees. With this in mind, you will be required to keep up to date with the latest processes, procedures and practices in the Fraud Prevention department and the entire Bank.
We are looking for three new employees, who will be delegated to particular areas: Card fraud prevention, Visa/Mastercard disputes and chargebacks process or Payment fraud prevention.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Design and participate in onboarding program development
- Execute training to new hires to ensure the effectiveness of the employee’s onboarding program
- Communicate with trainees’ management team and various departments to ensure a better onboarding experience
- Deliver training to existing employees regarding procedural changes within related functions
- Develop, review and modify training content and material constantly recognize and calibrate procedure changes and areas for improvement
- Work closely with stakeholders in determining additional training and documentation needs
- Provide regular reporting to the Line Manager, Management and stakeholders on related area
- Partly perform operational tasks in order to keep knowledge and tasks handling principles
- At least 1+ year working experience preferably in financial crime prevention or teaching/consulting role (consider as a big bonus)
- Experience in Card Fraud prevention, VISA/Mastercard disputes and chargebacks or Payments fraud prevention area (consider as a big bonus)
- You are experienced in MS PowerPoint presentation skill
- You are comfortable speaking to a larger audience
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills
- You have critical thinking skills to understand the employees’ development needs
- You are initiative and have the ability to offer new ideas in the Fraud prevention area
Monthly salary range from 1760 EUR to 2640 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
Similar job ads:
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1760 – 2640
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 2080 – 3120
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1400 – 2100