Get ready to
- Develop and execute global information security strategies and procedures;
- Build an Information Security team
- Develop risk management assessments
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework
- Continuously improve emergency procedures and incident responses
- Create global security policy, standards, guidelines, and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security
- Maintain relationships with local, state, and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies
- Collaborate across the business with other leaders in Engineering, Product, IT, Legal, and Compliance
We expect you to
- Have a proven track record and experience in developing and planning an effective information security strategy
- Be experienced in developing physical and digital security protocols and procedures
- Have excellent leadership skills and the ability to build and lead a team
- Be a great communicator and have experience in stakeholder management
- Be proficient in information management systems and have knowledge of cybersecurity
- Strong ability to convey security information to non-technical end-users in a way that inspires adoption and adherence to all IT security policies and programs
- Be able to research and stay up to date with security trends, as well as changing government and state laws
- Apply various standards like ISO27001, SOC2 or similar
- Being experienced with HIPAA implementation is a huge plus
Starting from 4,500 EUR/month gross.*
* Depending on shown experience during the recruitment process
We have plenty of amazing offices you can choose from: our awesome headquarters in Vilnius, super cool offices in Kaunas, Klaipėda and Berlin! Woke up in the morning and decided that you don’t want to go to the office? No problem! You will have an opportunity for a hybrid work model.
Want to work completely remotely? Why not, let’s do it! Let’s make your working experience as comfortable as possible!
Talking about perks:
- We will spoil you! Get ready for numerous perks: a fridge full of food, frequent community events (both online and offline!), an office gym and much more.
- Not feeling like going to the office? Work remotely from wherever you want! And we got you covered for whenever you feel office-sick – monthly taxi budget will wait.*
- Bond with your team or just work and vacation on teambuilding and workation trips. All you need to do is choose a destination, kick back, and relax while we cover the rest.
- Take 5 extra DAYS OFF to recharge. Use them whenever you need – no questions asked. A healthy, happy, and well-rested you is the goal.
- After 6 months at Kilo Health, we’ll ask you to choose a plan from the company-covered private health insurance. Cover all your extra health and wellness needs on us.*
- Get ready to create impact through progressive and innovative healthtech products with our quality over quantity mindset. Take it slower to create something better.
- Freely initiate change, suggest new approaches, and skyrocket with exciting challenges in our fast-growing healthtech environment.
- Get ready to roll in our easy-going, inclusive atmosphere with informal and laid-back communication. We keep it casual, so please, no suits and ties at the office.
- If you uncover a hidden super talent while you’re with us – we’re all for it! We’ll do everything we can to support your passion and help turn it into an ultimate career change.
- Want to polish up on your qualifications? Join the Kilo Academy to learn from our top specialists or schedule a 1-on-1 knowledge-sharing session or simply borrow a book from our extensive library. Knowledge is power, and we’re here to share it.
*additional conditions apply based on your residence location.
Similar job ads:
€ 1500 – 5100
€ 2900 – 3800
€ 1450 – 1650
€ 2000 – 5000
€ 1111 – 2222