Get ready to
- Develop, execute and report influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Source, connect and built relationships with the right influencers and agencies globally
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Develop content ideas, write and curate content
- Run content approvals by making recommendations and finding creative solutions for optimization
- Monitor and analyze campaign costs and results
- Own your projects - give feedback to partners, validate work done, and seek for the most effective implementation
We expect you to
- Have 1+ years experience in managing micro and macro influencers on a large scale directly and through agencies
- Have experience of working with budgets
- Have the ability to make timelines and stick to them
- Have a strong sense of ownership
- Be a performance-oriented person
- Have previous experience with TikTok campaigns is a huge plus
- Be fluent in English
- Have no fear of failing
- Never kill the vibe
Gross salary range is 1700–2800 EUR/month.
We have plenty of amazing offices you can choose from: our awesome headquarters in Vilnius, super cool offices in Kaunas, Klaipėda and Berlin! Woke up in the morning and decided that you don’t want to go to the office? No problem! You will have an opportunity for a hybrid work model.
Want to work completely remotely? Why not, let’s do it! Let’s make your working experience as comfortable as possible!
Talking about perks:
- We will spoil you! Get ready for numerous perks: a fridge full of food, frequent community events (both online and offline!), an office gym and much more.
- Not feeling like going to the office? Work remotely from wherever you want! And we got you covered for whenever you feel office-sick – monthly taxi budget will wait.*
- We know that you work hard every day – but sometimes, you might need a change of scenery to get those creative juices flowing. That’s why we offer you to bond with your colleagues on teambuilding trips. If your team ever needs to recharge, choose a destination, and we will cover the rest.
- Take 5 extra DAYS OFF to recharge. Use them whenever you need – no questions asked. A healthy, happy, and well-rested you is the goal.
- After 3 months at Kilo Health, we’ll ask you to choose a plan from the company-covered private health insurance. Cover all your extra health and wellness needs on us.*
- Get ready to create impact through progressive and innovative healthtech products with our quality over quantity mindset. Take it slower to create something better.
- Freely initiate change, suggest new approaches, and skyrocket with exciting challenges in our fast-growing healthtech environment.
- Get ready to roll in our easy-going, inclusive atmosphere with informal and laid-back communication. We keep it casual, so please, no suits and ties at the office.
- If you uncover a hidden super talent while you’re with us – we’re all for it! We’ll do everything we can to support your passion and help turn it into an ultimate career change.
- Want to polish up on your qualifications? Join the Kilo Academy to learn from our top specialists or schedule a 1-on-1 knowledge-sharing session or simply borrow a book from our extensive library. Knowledge is power, and we’re here to share it.
*additional conditions apply based on your residence location.
Similar job ads:
€ 1160.16 – 2103.49
€ 1200 – 1500
€ 11 – 16
€ 1500 – 2500
€ 1900 – 1900
€ 390 – 410