At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY is looking for Digital Government team members to join our team to help governments across Europe, Central Asia and Middle East to shape their digital future and realize the potential of the digital economy and society.
You are expected to work with our team in the fields such as eServices, ICT innovation, eCommerce, eTrade (customs and tax administration, eLogistics), digital treasury operations, eHealth, digital identity and trust services, connectivity and communication infrastructure on the following assignments:
• Digital government policies, strategies and organizational design
• Digital services and customer experience design
• Data analysis and business intelligence for improved performance of various governmental sectors
• Business requirements specification for government IT solutions, implementation supervision
• Large scale program and project management
Your key responsibilities
• Assist and contribute to development and implementation of digital government projects aiming to improve government organisations and thematic areas (e.g. start-up, eCommerce) by bringing together our capabilities in transformation architecture, experience design, business design and transformation execution to design and deliver large scale, multi-year, multi-stakeholder transformation programmes
• Undertake research, provide advice and technical input, develop recommendations to support development and implementation of digital government projects
• Analyse business processes, assist in improvement of performance of various functions within various organizations
• Establish relationships with teams & client personnel at appropriate levels when needed
• Develop your professional knowledge and experiences
• Possess good business acumen
Skills and attributes for success
This position will require strong interpersonal as well as analytical and critical thinking skills. You will be a part of international team, so communication and collaboration skills will also help you to succeed.
To qualify for the role you must have
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Strong drive to excel professionally and grow
• Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical, and able to work under pressure
• A bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, physics, business administration or economics, etc.
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Experience in digital government initiatives and / or
• Experience in business processes analysis and / or
• Experience in technical solutions analysis & design and / or
• Experience in project management and / or
• Experience in data analysis and reports building
What EY offers
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Boost the potential of your core business knowledge and skills by working on a large scale, international and challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies and trending technologies
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
• Work in bright, friendly and energetic international teams
• Additional health insurance, other various benefits
• There is an opportunity to start as paid intern and continue your career as consultant.
Similar job ads:
€ 2455 – 3306
€ 4150 – 5000
€ 5000 – 6700
€ 1983 – 2975