Cognizant is an American multinational company providing information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. We are looking for a few collaborative, structured and motivated specialists to join one of our new teams.
If you are up for a challenge, providing high value support to the client and are motivated to help the team become stronger – we are looking forward to hearing from you!
• Checking invoices correctness and contacting with vendors to explain incorrect invoices
• Responding to all queries from vendors and local finance
• Reviewing and update Vendor Master Data accounts
• PO invoices verification (matching PO invoices with purchase orders created by buyer)
• Expense invoice verification and sending for approval to responsible person
• Coding expense invoices and processing manual payments and payments run
• Booking invoices according to accounting tax regulations
• Perform regular analysis over supplier accounts
• Month end reconciliations, closing and reporting
• Provide accurate and relevant reports in order to monitor the quality and productivity of the AP process
• AP accounts reconciliation
• Respond to client/vendor emails with appropriate solution within the timeframe
• Regularly reconcile assign suppliers and GL trade payable accounts (Including GR IR follow up)
• Propose potential improvement opportunities by searching for further automation and standardization in the process
• Strong Estonian or Bulgarian or Greek or Finnish and English language skills (both written and verbal)
• At least 1 year of experience in Accounts Payable Processes (Invoice Processing, Payments, Vendor Master, Vendor reconciliation, Vendor Query Management)
• University degree (Bachelor and up)
• Good Excel knowledge
• Experience with ERP software would be an advantage
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail
• Relocation to Lithuania or Latvia or Poland is mandatory (remote work opportunities within mentioned countries is a possibility)
What we offer:
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (e.g. Udemy) and continuously develop within the domain
• Hybrid work model with opportunity to work from home most of the time and from the office few times a week
• Socially responsible company with a strong focus on respect for its associates, clients as well as community through a variety of social initiatives
Currently all interviews and on boarding are done online.
We will be looking for Your CV.
Stay up to date with our website careers.cognizant.com/global/en!
Only suitable candidates will be contacted
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Similar job ads:
€ 4000 – 5000
€ 4298 – 5955
€ 1600 – 2100