Capital Fund Administration OfficerAlter Domus Lithuania, UAB
Join our growing team in Vilnius as a Capital Fund Administration Officer
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Data exchange between client and company;
- Execute and resolve reconciliation of fund general ledger;
- Execute cash distributions and hypothetical fund liquidations;
- Analyse, reconcile, validate and post allocation results;
- Create client reports and data extracts. Communicate results to clients;
- Interact with independent client auditors;
- Interact with client personnel at all levels of the organization for data acquisition, financial statement review and issue resolution.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- You hold a degree in accounting, finance or economics;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – fluency in written and spoken English is a pre-requisite;
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills;
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining careful attention to detail;
- Effectiveness working individually and within a team environment;
- Confident time management skills.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- Experience with automated financial systems or accounting software;
- Experience with preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements;
- Understanding accounting principles and reporting methods;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365.
WHAT WE DO
Many leading international asset managers, lenders and asset owners choose Alter Domus as their partner for growth.
Solely dedicated to alternative strategies, we offer fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
THE VILNIUS ADVENTURE
The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
Similar job ads:
€ 2300 – 4300
€ 2480 – 3720
€ 1840 – 2760
€ 1569 – 2100