Senior Analyst, Consumer Protection ComplianceWestern Union Processing Lithuania, UAB
Senior Analyst, Consumer Protection Compliance – Vilnius, Lithuania
Would you like to manage components for consumer protection compliance and anti-money laundering requirements? What about Contributing to the development, implementation and enforcement of policies, procedures, and programs designed to minimize consumer protection risk within the established strategies of the Department? Join Western Union as Senior Analyts, Consumer Projection Compliance.
Motivated by our values: purpose driven, globally minded, and trustworthy & respectful
We’re a FinTech that’s using insight from customers and colleagues worldwide to improve financial services for families, small businesses, multinational corporations, and non-profit organizations. We’re a team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories. We believe when money moves, better things happen.
Better is enabled by trust and respect
Here are some responsibilities you will have:
• Provide ongoing support to the CPC&FRM Leader and Manager in delivering priorities and strategic plans for Consumer Protection Compliance Program in the region
• Complete Consumer Protection Product Risk Reviews
• Drive Product Governance requirements
• Support Product AML compliance between EUCIS Regional Compliance teams and Global Product Compliance team
• Support the on-going roll-out of WU+ across EU&CIS jurisdictions and the development of the WU+ oversight model as required
• Support and conduct Thematic Reviews of WU+ customer impacting activity
•Ensure continuous improvement through review and challenge of policies, processes, training, operational issues etc. that impact consumer protection
Here are some skills, attributes and qualifications you will have:
• 2-4 years of relevant experience in complex retail, consumer financial services, payment services organizations or a regulatory agency or law firm involving payment services compliance issues relating to consumer protection, anti-money laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, and related laws/regulations.
• Bachelor's degree or similar desirable but equivalent job experience in the financial services industry is acceptable
• Understanding of retail and commercial financial products/services.
• Understanding of consumer protection and/or anti-money laundering regulations within the banking/financial services industry
• Proven track record of moderately complex problem solving and decision-making ability
• Strong analytical skills
• Effective leader and team player with the ability to work independently as required
• Effective communicator, orally and in writing
Join us, and let’s connect the world
Western Union is transforming its business and shaping the financial services sector by driving quality, convenience, and customer service to new levels of excellence. It’s an exciting time for our organization, as the largest cross-border money transfer operator, trusted by millions of consumers around the world. If you’re ready to unleash your potential to help drive change through bottom-up innovation, apply now.
We’re a company on the move, and we want our people to grow and develop. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as a great salary and benefits package.
We are passionate about our diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams, while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran (U.S.) status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, in accordance with applicable laws.
The monthly gross base salary range is 1784 – 2880 EUR. This range represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary for this position. This role is also eligible to receive an annual bonus that align with individual and company performance. Actual salaries will vary and are based on factors such as a candidate’s qualifications, skills, and competencies. Salary is one component of the Western Union total compensation package, which includes short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few! The Recruiter will share other benefits specific to your location and role during the interview process.
Similar job ads:
€ 3100 – 4600
€ 2279 – 2975
€ 2245 – 3367
€ 2800 – 3400
€ 2680 – 4020