Specialist in the Investment area (temporary contract)Danske Bank Lithuania
Are you curious, attentive to details, and eager to start your career at Danske Bank?
We are looking for collaborative and eager-to-learn colleagues who are interested to learn more about the investment field (custody settlements, securities services, custody administration, etc.), and want to work in a fun, diverse & flexible environment.
In our area, we are working with different types of customers in Nordics and other Danske Bank Group countries and our main mission is to help our clients to run their businesses successfully. To do that we are building close collaboration with our customers, stakeholders, and the largest global counterparties and by close day-to-day contact with them, we ensure smooth end-to-end processes.
We have ambitious plans and for that, we are looking for additional support. We are offering a temporary contract until the end of 2023 and depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role. Additionally, we are open to discussing the possibility for you to work from anywhere in Lithuania.
- Support colleagues in the area with a large variety of administrative tasks
- Process transactions on behalf of clients and stakeholders
- Perform controls and reviews of process steps
- Update our register of Standard Operating Procedures
- Collaborate with colleagues from front offices in the Nordics via e-mail or phone
- Constantly improve and optimize processes using Lean principles
- Higher education or final year student (ability to work full time)
- Attentive to details and able to learn quickly
- A Team-oriented person who enjoys working, sharing knowledge, and having fun together
- Willing to develop and learn new things
- Able to understand information and basic communication in English (intermediate skills)
Monthly salary range from 1440 EUR to 2160 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
Similar job ads:
€ 3440 – 5160
€ 1920 – 2880
€ 1360 – 2040
€ 2080 – 3120
€ 1480 – 2222
€ 4320 – 6480