Software Engineer (Oracle PL/SQL)"Swedbank", AB
Are you passionate about writing code running for millions of clients?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work on Baltic banking API service which offers variety of services – payment; account balance; e-invoicing etc.
- Improve and develop bank wide notification service – covering sending of SMSs, e-mails, mobile push notifications and more.
- Apply your skills in various disciplines of software engineering: working with the requirements, designing and developing and testing a solution, tuning the performance, automating software delivery.
- Work both remotely and from the office (hybrid workplace).
What is needed in this role:
- Strong software engineering skills.
- 3+ years of experience in SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Good working knowledge of relational databases (Oracle) and good data analysis skills.
- Knowledge of microservices architecture.
- Understanding of messaging systems (e.g. Kafka) is a plus.
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across international and functional borders.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of a team of professionals, delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." - Triin, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 12.02.2023 the latest.
Recruiting manager: Triin Pauklin (email@example.com)
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-4900 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 4100-6100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3500-5300 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Similar job ads:
€ 1700 – 2500
€ 3000 – 4300
€ 3300 – 5000
€ 4600 – 5800
€ 2280 – 2450
€ 2500 – 4100