Team Leader in Customer Welcoming Case PreparationDanske Bank Lithuania
Can you inspire your team to succeed in high-quality analysis and ensure customer satisfaction?
As a Team Leader, you will have direct responsibility for managing and developing a team of 19 employees, ensuring processes in the team are efficient and optimised.
We expect you to encourage your employees to take responsibility and create value in customer service, and partnership with stakeholders. While being responsible for business targets, you would also have an equally important responsibility for ensuring employees’ high job satisfaction and continuous development.
- Supervise and lead a team of 19 employees
- Maintain effective operational processes
- Work with a key priority of the bank (AML), where daily life brings a lot of development and changes
- Communicate with stakeholders at different seniority levels
- Support team on a daily basis, including follow-up on the tasks, ensuring their timely and high-quality delivery
- 2+ years of previous leadership experience
- Customer Due Diligence knowledge or general AML knowledge would be considered as a pro
- Solid communication, collaboration, and stakeholder management skills
- Developed time planning and organizational skills
- Dedicate customer-centric approach and motivation to deliver excellent service
- Attention to detail and passion for working in a fast-changing and agile environment
- Thinking out of the box and a keen interest in implementing improvements and developing your team
- Advanced English language skills
Monthly salary range from 2240 EUR to 3360 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Similar job ads:
€ 3440 – 5160
€ 1920 – 2880
€ 2080 – 3120
€ 1360 – 2040
€ 1480 – 2222
€ 4320 – 6480