Business Analyst for the AML Review TribeDanske Bank Lithuania
Would you like to become part of the AML Review Tribe’s Case Management Squad, where we aim to improve our regulatory data foundation and enable an automated case assessment and review? Then keep on reading!
You will join the AML Review Tribe and become part of one of the most significant transformations in the history of Danske Bank. With an aspiration to provide even better customer solutions and react faster to changing customer needs, more than 4000 of our employees are now organized in cross-functional teams that are fully empowered to take out bureaucracy, work with maximum flexibility and develop the best solutions for our customers. We call this Better Ways of Working.
Our mission in the AML Review Tribe is to protect our customers, society and banks from financial crime by developing highly automated AML due diligence processes to ensure regulatory compliance.
If you are interested in fighting financial crime with modern, highly automated processes, then the AML Review Tribe is the place to be. The AML Review tribe creates advanced AML systems using the newest development technologies, meaning you will continuously develop your skills and be on top of new technologies.
- We are the person between our stakeholders and developers. You are the spider in the middle.
- Collect and specify the requirements for our developers. With that said, you should expect to have technical discussions with our developers and be involved when discussing solutions.
- Have a constant dialogue with our stakeholders on clarifying issues and solutions. Stakeholders can be other squads, but they can also be business areas, colleagues in the risk organization or case handlers.
- You should expect to drive minor and more significant tasks independently. See yourself as a mini-project manager.
- Be part of making decisions on everything from more minor technical details to our future road map.
- You will also be part of the Business and Functional Specialists Chapter within the AML Review Tribe. One of your tribe colleagues, the Chapter Lead, will lead the chapter and will also be your HR manager.
- We are looking for you who thrive from teaming up in an agile setup with a can-do mindset. You will take ownership of the tasks in the squad and feel comfortable not waiting for others to assign tasks to you.
- Have some technical background or experience in technical discussions.
- Have some experience with Business Analysis, from requirements development to implementation verification.
- Can make complex issues understandable for others by using diagrams/drawings.
- Have some experience within the AML area.
- You collaborate well with colleagues with different people profiles and skills.
- Advanced English language skills.
Monthly salary range from 2680 EUR to 4020 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
Similar job ads:
€ 3440 – 5160
€ 1920 – 2880
€ 2080 – 3120
€ 1360 – 2040
€ 1480 – 2222
€ 4320 – 6480