Accounting system senior specialist - Senior Accountant"Swedbank", AB
Are you passionate about accounting and engagement in different projects, automatization of accounting process? We are looking for a proactive person willing to work in international setting and looking for a new challenge!About the job:
- Daily data import from sources and Oracle modules to Oracle General Ledger (GL) - Bank’s main accounting system, approving journal entries;
- Monthly close process duties - Group accounting and group consolidation procedures at the end of period;
- Daily Bank balance and other reports preparation from accounting system in accordance with agreed deadlines;
- Supervision of the Chart of accounts – harmonization with Group, identifying new needs and implementation of changes;
- Good understanding of Bank products, especially generating Commission income and Other income;
- Analytical review, follow up and control of monthly variance in accounts;
- Creating and implementing various control processes in order to minimize possibility of mistakes;
- Development of the new reports in the accounting system; make changes in existing reports if it is needed;
- Personal involvement into requirement analyses document preparation (in case of accounting system GL upgrade or new version);
- Assisting external/internal audit in data validation and reconciliation of accounts;
- Management of inventory process of balance sheet accounts. Identifying areas of improvements using accounting system in daily routines;
- Attending in ongoing position related projects.
- Academic degree, preferably in accounting/finance;
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in accounting, finance, audit;
- Experience with accounting software (familiarity and experience with Oracle Financial or other international accounting system would be a great advantage);
- Good knowledge in both written and spoken Lithuanian and English is required, as a working language;
- Good communication skills and ability to work independently and with the team;
- Strong integrity and drive with a proactive approach;
- Initiative, responsibility and technical thinking;
- Knowledge and experience of IFRS would be an advantage.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Virginija Miškinienė, your future leader.We look forward to your application at 15.02.2023 the latest.
Recruiting manager: Virginija Miškinienė (email@example.com);
Recruiter: Živilė Kairevičiūtė (firstname.lastname@example.org) +37061252908.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2550 - 3850 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
* * *
Similar job ads:
€ 2000 – 2700
€ 2500 – 3360
€ 4130 – 5280
€ 2100 – 2800
€ 2800 – 2976