Senior ServiceNow DeveloperDanske Bank Lithuania
ServiceNow is the top IT services management (ITSM), IT operations management (ITOM) and IT business management (ITBM) platform in the world. It is used very widely across different organizations with market share and the number of new use cases continuously growing. It is a strategic platform in Danske Bank as well for IT and non-IT business solutions. Solution Development Team within Danske Bank develops and operates the platform as well as other related applications and integrations. It has a global footprint with team members in Lithuania, Denmark, and India.
You will become a part of the Solution Development team working together with colleagues in all countries where Danske Bank operates. By working closely with other engineers, service managers, business analysts, product owners and different stakeholders from the rest of the organization, you will open an opportunity for your future mission to develop new skills, learn new technologies and practices, teach and coach others as well as create value for the bank.
As a Senior ServiceNow Developer, you will contribute to the continuous improvement of existing ServiceNow modules, development of new applications and features, building and maintaining integrations with other systems, work on version upgrades and also maintaining the platform – both the application and underlying infrastructure.
- Assist in defining Architecture principles, Integration standards, Platform strategy, performance tuning etc. for the ServiceNow platform
- Lead ServiceNow technical issues preventing effective service delivery and communications towards the successful resolution
- Define development, architecture, and code review best practices, provide technical leadership and mentoring to the Team
- Identify potential opportunities for platform enhancements and improvements and develop the technical implementation of that
- Validate demands by providing technical perspective and recommendations and perform feasibility study where required
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and offer suggestions on how to add value with new features and functionality
- 3+ years of previous experience in ServiceNow Administration and Development, platform engineering, system administration or application development and support positions
- Experience in designing, testing and implementing various ServiceNow solutions in modules, like HRSD, Service Portal, ITSM, IRM, ITAM, ITOM, ITBM, custom applications using AppEngine, ServiceNow reporting module/performance analytics
- Experience in integrating ServiceNow with other Applications using Web-Services APIs e.g. SOAP, REST, etc.
- Understanding of Platform Engineering disciplines, development lifecycle
- Knowledge of basic IT principles: Server Support / Database administration / Network / Security
- Familiar with IT processes (e.g., ITIL, IT4IT, etc.) and general Service Management principles
- Ability to communicate within the team and with stakeholders, accept or challenge ideas if needed, provide valid reasoning and improvement suggestions based on best practices
- Upper-Intermediate English skills
Monthly salary range from 4160 EUR to 6240 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
Similar job ads:
€ 1920 – 2880
€ 1360 – 2040
€ 2080 – 3120
€ 1480 – 2222