Senior Business Intelligence AnalystDanske Bank Lithuania
Would you like to make an impact in the exciting world of data and at the same time fight financial crime? Then join the Financial Crime Data & Projects team and enable us unlock the value of data to fight financial crime!
Financial Crime Data & Projects is a recently established team within the wider Financial Crime Prevention area. The team is primarily responsible for developing the data agenda within 1st Line Financial Crime. We research, develop and maintain solutions to data problems related to Analytics, Data Science and other areas within Financial Crime Prevention. Also, we engage in close dialogue with internal stakeholders on a number of data remediation activities on the path to becoming an even more data-driven institution.
As Business Intelligence Analyst in Financial Crime Data & Projects, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring and supporting data products which will form the backbone of our analytics, reporting and data science capabilities. We expect you to already be familiar with the world of data management and keen to push the boundary of what is possible. You are comfortable with several analysis techniques and have already written thousands of lines of SQL code.
We are looking for someone who understands the importance of data quality and has a good data foundation for data analysis and data science and has worked on data quality improvement initiatives before. You can work alone but know when to team up or ask for help.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Be responsible for ensuring our ETL processes are robust and produce the best possible data quality
- Develop data products to support our sister teams in analytics, reporting and data science
- Work on identifying opportunities for process improvement and developing strategies to improve data accuracy and reliability
- Work closely with our stakeholders across Financial Crime, IT and the rest of the wider Financial Crime Data Capabilities team so that our partners’ data needs are met
We expect you to have:
- Working experience in the following areas: entity relationship modelling, metadata systems, data quality tools and techniques, building and optimising data pipelines, database management
- Experience with Tableau and Alteryx/SSIS
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience
- Understanding of data governance principles
- Advanced English skills, both written and spoken
The following qualifications are considered but not required:
- Experience in a regulated sector
- Previous expertise with cloud technology
- Proficiency in at least one programming languages
Monthly salary range from 3120 EUR to 4680 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Kids playroom
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Third pillar pension fund
Similar job ads:
€ 3440 – 5160
€ 1920 – 2880
€ 2080 – 3120
€ 1360 – 2040
€ 1480 – 2222
€ 4320 – 6480