Product Owner for Data Squad, Core Payments Platform TribeDanske Bank Lithuania
Are you a leader and a data and insights enthusiast with high aspirations and the capability to create your path to success?
Would you like to oversee the future of payment data within the Core Payment Platform Tribe?
You might be our new Product Owner for the Data Squad.
The Core Payment Platform Tribe enables all payments and focuses on building the payments rails of tomorrow while maintaining and ensuring stability on the current platform. The Data Squad processes payment data, from sourcing and extraction to building APIs and catalogues. This critical responsibility builds the foundation of the future for the bank, where the ability to extract and automate golden insights for our business and operational units will be essential.
We like to see talent grow and are committed to supporting you on your journey by offering an inclusive, fulfilling and exciting work environment.
- As a Product Owner, you are responsible for the end-to-end delivery of your products
- You will channel external input to prioritize the sprint backlog and create value for customers (internal or external)
- You have to maintain a vast network of internal stakeholders, from teams that build internal capabilities to units at the forefront of innovative solutions for thousands of customers
- You work closely together with Tribe leadership to drive the periodic planning sessions
- Experienced within the payments domain. Shared with managing data, especially payments data, from sourcing to delivery
- Solid communication and senior-stakeholder management abilities
- Your technical understanding is great, with a preference for automation and efficiency
- You are naturally analytical and able to capture essential details for documentation, communication and prioritisation
- Ability to coordinate strategic projects across different business units
- You role model high levels of integrity and constructively resolve challenges
- You emphasise collaboration and know how to balance different perspectives to find the optimal solution to ensure the best outcome of the project
- Advanced English both verbal and written
Monthly salary range from 4560 EUR to 6840 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
Similar job ads:
€ 3440 – 5160
€ 1920 – 2880
€ 2080 – 3120
€ 1360 – 2040
€ 1480 – 2222
€ 4320 – 6480