Associate Due Diligence SpecialistDanske Bank Lithuania
Advance your career by joining our Due Diligence team, which is responsible for running both sides of the process within Asset Management.
You will have a great opportunity to support the development of the best-in-class set-up for ensuring a high-quality due diligence process aimed at efficiently serving ever-expanding business needs.
You will be a member of the Operational Implementation unit, within the Asset Management Operations area, a part of Large Corporates & Institutions Lithuania Business Hub.
Asset Management is the Danske Bank Group’s specialist in fund and asset management. We manage funds and assets for institutional and private investors in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Luxembourg and other countries. We operate in a dynamic industry with regulatory changes, which strengthen the demand for always having updated processes and documentation.
In Lithuania, we are operating as equal partners to our colleagues in the Nordics in a global team where we together enable Danske Bank Asset Management to create and deliver value to customers.
- Perform various administrative tasks including the administration of research providers and maintaining records of such
- Assist in the timely issuance, answering and assessment of the Due Diligence Questionnaires in the most efficient way by using supporting tools and applying best practice methodology
- Be responsible to maintain and improve the Due Diligence Questionnaires database for content accuracy, consistency, and simplicity
- Have the opportunity to work closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders, including but not limited to Compliance, Legal, Trading, Trade Processing, HR departments, Danske Invest, as well as external Asset Managers
- Ability and willingness to easily communicate with multiple stakeholders across countries
- An organized individual with high attention to detail and a systematic approach that enables structured workflow and management of deadlines
- Have a basic understanding of key aspects of the Asset Management business
- Advanced English skills (written and verbal)
Monthly salary range from 1320 EUR to 1980 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Similar job ads:
€ 3440 – 5160
€ 1920 – 2880
€ 2080 – 3120
€ 1360 – 2040
€ 1480 – 2222
€ 4320 – 6480