Observability and Toolset Engineering Team LeaderDanske Bank Lithuania
Do you want to work in the Service Reliability and Observability area to modernize how Observability Service is developed and empower our users (software and platform engineers) and businesses to have effective ways to consume full-stack observability telemetry in order to solve operational challenges faster and more effectively?
Join us in building a Better Bank by performing exciting initiatives. You will become part of an IT area of high priority in the bank with the vision of changing the way the bank functions.
Our goal is to further improve Observability offerings by adopting modern technologies to ensure stability, performance and fast recovery.
We have recently decided to split one big team into two and therefore we are looking for a Technical Leader to run Observability and Toolset Engineering Team #2. This is a role where technical experience within a field is required to make sure that the team leader can constructively participate in the decision-making process and keep up with daily activities and challenges in order to build Observability Service elements.
- Perform technical hands-on tasks (60-70% of the time)
- Contribute to people leadership and talent development within the team (up to 30% of the time)
- Ensure that development practices are effective and sustainable
- Be a key contributor to a strategy of tools and processes used in the operational lifecycle
- Ensure that technical solutions and platforms used for development are effective and sustainable
- At least 5 years of experience working as a platform/infrastructure/service engineer and or building, running, and support functions (preferably you have service ownership or product development experience)
- You care about people and have team leadership experience or you are enthusiastic and willing to grow from a technical to the leadership role
- Technical expertise in IT Infrastructure and Software Engineering disciplines
- Proven track record in productivity tooling space – automating manual/ineffective daily tasks and/ or effective consumptions of observability telemetry
- “Everything is possible” attitude and ability to plan and prioritise
- Solid decision-making skills
- Upper-intermediate English language skills
Monthly salary range from 4880 EUR to 7320 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
Similar job ads:
€ 3440 – 5160
€ 1920 – 2880
€ 2080 – 3120
€ 1360 – 2040
€ 1480 – 2222
€ 4320 – 6480