RPA DeveloperCognizant Lietuva
To augment our Enterprise Automation European Delivery, we are looking for strong RPA developer to join our team working with international projects.
Our Clients are leading players in the Nordic markets for Pensions, Life - and Health Insurance, Banking and Asset Management.
• Analyze and understand business side of processes automation
• Collaborate and communicate with both IT and non-IT representatives
• Design, develop, and test automation workflows using robotics technologies such as UiPath and Blue Prism.
• Work with Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, QA Analysts and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business impacting projects
• Create and document test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
• Create process and end-user documentation
• Support the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
• Maintain and upgrade developed solutions
• 2+ years experience in RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc.
• Experience in any of the programming languages like C/C++, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .Net
• Proficient communication in English
Good to have:
• Experience developing and consuming APIs(e.g. REST,SOAP)
• UiPath or/and Blue prism certificate would be a strong advantage
• Experience with Databases (SQL or NoSQL)
• Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms and tools
• Knowledge of a source control system (e.g. TFS, Git, SVN)
• Experience with Agile development methodology
• Bachelor's degree in Data Science, IT, or related field
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
• Ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences
• Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and complex troubleshooting methods
• Ability to work through ambiguous situations
• Self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to take initiative without always being directed
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and prioritize the most critical tasks and projects
What we offer:
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization
• Work with international clients
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (incl. Udemy)
• Encouraging working atmosphere, engaging activities and extra benefits (e.g. additional health insurance (covers gym subscription), team events, flexible work time)
We will be looking for Your CV.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Stay up to date with our website cognizant.com/lt/en
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Additional information: Medical insurance, team events, flexible work time and ect.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
- Remote work opportunity
Time of work
- Flexible schedule
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our industry-based, consultative approach helps many of the best-known organizations in every industry and geography envision, build and run more innovative, efficient businesses. With corporate headquarters in the United States and more than 270 offices and digital hubs worldwide, our global...
Company website: https://www.cognizant.com/lt/en
Similar job ads:
€ 1800 – 2800
€ 1600 – 2400
€ 1854 – 2649
€ 1600 – 2700
€ 2000 – 3000
€ 2150 – 4365