Specialist in Financial Markets SurveillanceDanske Bank Lithuania
Would you like to learn more about financial markets and take a role in their surveillance? Or maybe you are the one that keeps up to date with the current market trends already?
Join the Trade Surveillance team, which is looking for new colleagues to expand our compliance capabilities.
As a Specialist in Trade Surveillance, you will be tasked with the detection of potential Financial Markets abuse. You will join a team of motivated specialists who breathe financial markets and get to know them from the inside. You will be investigating suspicious market activity and discussing and sharing your findings and insights with your peers and managers. You will be in close collaboration with colleagues in the Nordics for information gathering and the development of surveillance processes. Hybrid work is applied, so there is an opportunity to handle your workplace between an office located in Vilnius and any place in Lithuania.
*Depending on your skills and experience, you may be offered different seniority.
- Be responsible for ongoing monitoring of orders and market transactions in the bank’s core market areas
- Be identifying any irregularities or discrepancies as a part of the review process, followed by appropriate investigation and escalation
- Be observing current market trends
- Be supporting the deployment of activities and contribute to the process development
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and the ability to make your own objective decisions
- Ability to put in writing the decisions made in a short, well-argued and articulate manner
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive situation without compromising quality
- Willing to work in a multicultural and international environment
- Understanding financial market mechanics would be a big bonus
- Higher education in Economics, Finance, or similar is a bonus
- Securities trading or back office experience would be a big bonus
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills
Monthly salary range from 1600 EUR to 2400 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Time of work
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Company website: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Similar job ads:
€ 4320 – 6480
€ 3360 – 5040
€ 4320 – 6480
€ 4560 – 6840
€ 4080 – 6122
€ 4320 – 6480