Data Analyst in ProcurementDanske Bank Lithuania
Do you want to be challenged on and develop in a high performance culture? Then join Danske Bank Group Procurement as our Data Analyst for Indirect Services within Strategic Sourcing, and be part of a best in class procurement team.
To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
You will work with the Head of Procurement – Indirect Services on various tasks on a daily basis but mainly on spend data analysis and reporting. You will also handle engagements independently with the focus to secure continuous improvement in spend data covering Consultancy, HR Services and Marketing & Communication.
You will be located at the Danske Bank office in Vilnius, Lithuania, but some of your stakeholders are based at different premises. The job therefore requires flexibility and/or some amount of travelling to other geographies where Danske Bank operates.
You will join Indirect Services team within Strategic Sourcing in Group Procurement, which includes nine team members responsible for Management, Legal, Financial & IT Consultancy, HR Services, Marketing and Communications.
- Help develop reports, analysis and data cleansing
- Analyze and visualizing data
- Process confidential data and information according to guidelines
- Manage and designing the reporting environment
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization
- Generate reports from single or multiple systems
- Experience from a similar position that has given you expertise within data analysis and reporting
- Advanced MS Excel skills (Pivot table, Vlookup, Graphs, Charts, Formulas etc) and must be proficient in MS Office package (Word, PPT etc.)
- Analyse spend data – highlighting risks and reporting, draw insights/stories
- Analytical, attention to details, critical thinking and problem-solving mindset
- Experience in reporting would be an advantage
- Strong communicator who is not shy to present analysis in front of a wider stakeholder network
- Background in Procurement/Sourcing is plus but not a pre-requisite
- Advanced English language skills
- Relevant education in Economics, Statistics, Business Administration, Law or similar (Bachelor’s, Masters or similar level)
Monthly salary range from 2680 EUR to 4020 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Time of work
+45 51803583 email@example.com.
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Company website: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Similar job ads:
€ 4320 – 6480
€ 3360 – 5040
€ 4320 – 6480
€ 4080 – 6122
€ 4320 – 6480
€ 4560 – 6840