Software Engineer (Java) in Core Payments Platform Tribe P27 Payments SquadDanske Bank Lithuania
Here at Core Payments Platform Tribe, we support the everyday banking needs of our customers by delivering a best-in-class payment system that orchestrates payments seamlessly in our target markets. In addition, we bring efficiency through standardization while making it our utmost priority to ensure the platform is highly performant, always compliant, secure and available.
We are looking for additional team members in our P27 Payments squad, where we are creating a new Cloud payment engine, employing modern technical standards to drive efficiency, transparency and consistency in processing payment instructions for people and corporate customers.
- Design and develop cloud-native systems which are at the heart of a major Nordic financial institution
- Work with different tools and technologies: Microservice architecture, Java 11, Maven, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JUnit 5, Mockito, TestNG, AssertJ, Cucumber, Apache Kafka, gRPC, Protobuf, MS SQL, Elasticsearch, Jenkins, ArgoCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Git (Github)
- Closely collaborate with business users and different teams inside the bank
- Seek continuous learning and improvement for yourself and your team
- Be agile and spread this mindset among the team and in daily work
- Proficiency in Java and tools supporting Java development, especially the ones we work with
- Good understanding of OOP principles, design patterns and software engineering best practices
- Passion for test automation and clean code
- Experience in the design and development of service-oriented and/or cloud-native systems
- Experience with messaging systems such as Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ or similar
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility to carry out deliveries in a structured manner
- Positive attitude, knowledge and motivation to learn
- Good communication and upper-intermediate English skills
Monthly salary range from 3440 EUR to 5160 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Time of work
Software Engineer (Java) in Core Payments Platform Tribe P27 Payments Squad
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Company website: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Similar job ads:
€ 4320 – 6480
€ 3360 – 5040
€ 4320 – 6480
€ 4080 – 6122
€ 4320 – 6480
€ 4560 – 6840