HR Help Desk Officer (with Danish language skills)Danske Bank Lithuania
Would you like to join a core role and be in the front line, assisting our colleagues from around the globe on HR-related topics?
Our team has just the opportunity for you! Within the HR Help Desk team, we play a major role by acting as the first point of contact in HR, where we handle and get HR-related questions sorted for Danske Bank colleagues. We are currently looking for a team member to join our qualified group of professionals on the journey to continue improving our colleague experience.
You will be located in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Provide first-class service in assisting colleagues from Denmark with HR-related questions via telephony and colleagues from other locations via the incident ticketing platform
- Administrate HR Knowledge articles on a variety of different topics to enable employee self-service on HR platforms, systems, processes and policies
- Collaborate with colleagues from other HR Teams on process improvements and system developments by providing feedback on incoming incidents and calls on a mission to improve user experience
- Danish language skills (depending on the language level you would receive a monthly bonus and have the possibility to participate in the courses and increase your language knowledge)
- Ability to work with complex tasks and incoming queries
- Attention to details
- Good investigative skills
- Can-do attitude
- Agility and proactivity
- Advanced English language skills
Monthly salary range from 1480 EUR to 2220 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- 100+ partners' offers & discounts
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Time of work
+370 669 29 038
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Company website: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Similar job ads:
€ 4320 – 6480
€ 3360 – 5040
€ 4320 – 6480
€ 4560 – 6840
€ 4080 – 6122
€ 4320 – 6480