HR Services SpecialistDanske Bank Lithuania
Would you like to join a big team of professionals and play an essential role in providing a great experience to employees and managers across Nordic countries? Yes? Then keep reading!
This is an opportunity to become a part of the HR Services team, which delivers HR administrative support to employees and managers across all Nordic countries. Our daily work consists of various administrative tasks that are continuously transforming as we collaborate with other teams from all the Nordics and India. Therefore, we are looking for an employee who can deliver high quality and efficiency while also being a great team member. The team’s strategic goal is to become a centre of relevant skills for HR Service deliveries.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Smoothly handle all new hires/employee changes in Nordics-related information
- A few months down, you will be rocking several HR and Payroll systems
- Support managers and employees with queries related to employee‘s journey in Danske Bank
- Closely collaborate with colleagues across Danske Bank
- Continuously identify points of improvement and implement process changes
- Have a chance to expand your professional knowledge by participating in and running (or contributing to) various projects, transferring new tasks, expanding the service scope
- Hands-on experience in operational or administrative tasks (in HR-related fields would be considered an advantage)
- Problem-solving and people-supporting attitude
- Willingness to see the bigger picture
- Curious mind and desire to see the world from our stakeholders‘ perspective (managers, employees, colleagues)
- Positive attitude and “Quality over quantity” approach
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work with no supervision and act as a team member (Team means a lot to you!)
- Upper – Intermediate communication skills in English
And if you do not know something from above – will learn together!
Monthly salary range from 1480 EUR to 2220 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- 100+ partners' offers & discounts
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Time of work
HR Services Specialist
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Company website: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Similar job ads:
€ 4320 – 6480
€ 3360 – 5040
€ 4320 – 6480
€ 4560 – 6840
€ 4080 – 6122
€ 4320 – 6480