Senior Software Engineer C# Equities Etrade SquadDanske Bank Lithuania
Within the Equities E-trade squad, we evaluate several high-criticality 3rd party trading solutions (used for trading in equities and exchange-traded derivatives) and integrations with other in-house or external systems.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
We emphasize professionalism, high-quality results, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing situations.
We are responsible for:
- Development and operation of mission-critical integrations
- Integrating our systems through APIs with other in-house systems
- Ensure a large amount of data is captured and stored correctly due to a highly regulated environment
- Enable Danske Bank traders to deliver the best financial solutions and best experience for the banks’ clients
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and efficient code
- Integrate our systems with exchanges and electronic trading platforms
- Help with supporting the system, analysing and resolving incidents
- Investigate requirements and implement required features (requested by businesses, other tribes or regulations)
- At least 3-5 years of experience with C#
- Great SQL skills
- API design
- Good understanding of distributed enterprise-level system development
- Experience with messaging tools such as RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Skills in CI/CD
- Skills in Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes
- Experience working in the financial domain
Monthly salary range from 4320 EUR to 6480 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Time of work
Senior Software Engineer C# Equities Etrade Squad
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Company website: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Similar job ads:
€ 4320 – 6480
€ 3360 – 5040
€ 4320 – 6480
€ 4560 – 6840
€ 4080 – 6122
€ 4320 – 6480