Senior Markets Specialist in Fund Services TeamDanske Bank Lithuania
Are you interested in investment funds and would like to handle different administrative tasks? Join our team which takes care of tasks and ad-hoc queries related to transfers to Global Investment Funds!
The Fund Services team is taking care of various responsibilities related to Investment Funds for Retail, Corporate and Institutional Clients who seek exposure to Global Funds. We coordinate Set-ups with Fund Trading platforms, handle Fund Transfers, Investigate cash and assets data mismatches and handle ad-hoc email queries from customers or stakeholders.
In this role, you will gain an in-depth knowledge of complex fund structures. As well you will learn insights into the entire Fund market and also how the Danske Bank Group’s fund trading works and on a daily bases will closely collaborate with teams in Denmark and Norway.
You will be part of a Team in Vilnius of 11 people.
- Handle email queries from internal stakeholders or Fund Companies
- Handle internal and external account set-ups for Corporate and Institutional customers
- Investigate and resolve mismatches in holdings and cash
- Handle workflow according to the deadlines
- 1-2 years experience in a banking and finance operations environment
- Knowledge of financial instruments, especially in Mutual Funds, would be an advantage
- Experience in reconciliation and/or settlement services
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Upper – intermediate English skills
- Payments and SWIFT knowledge would be an advantage
Monthly salary range from 2080 EUR to 3120 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- 100+ partners' offers & discounts
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Time of work
Senior Markets Specialist in Fund Services Team
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Company website: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Similar job ads:
€ 4320 – 6480
€ 3360 – 5040
€ 4320 – 6480
€ 4560 – 6840
€ 4080 – 6122
€ 4320 – 6480