What you will be doing
Billing Specialist owns and executes tasks associated with pricing and billing of the specialty logistics services provided to our customers within the assigned portfolio of countries.
1. Owns pricing, invoice generation and invoice delivery tasks for clients across the assigned portfolio of countries.
2. Interacts frequently with internal colleagues at various levels for the purpose of capturing all related costs and ensuring the accuracy of billing.
3. Manages and maintains customer files. This will include working with various internal partners, for example with Sales team regarding customer specific tariffs and billing needs.
4. Gathers and maintains required information / paperwork for updating customer files for special rates / routings / packaging / discounts for billing.
5. Prepares adjustments (voids / credit memos) when necessary.
6. Communicates globally with other offices.
7. Performs related duties and provides support as assigned to our growing Finance Shared Service Centre.
What your background should look like
Minimum 3 years of experience working in an international business environment, related to either business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, customer support or similar. Experience in logistics or similar industry a strong advantage.
At least 1 year of experience directly related to Pricing and Billing.
Education related to business administration, accountancy, sales, computer sciences or similar vocations.
1. Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing;
2. Familiarity with global geographical locations, airport codes.
3. Strong basic skills of working with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
4. Experience with financial systems; SAP experience a strong advantage.
5. Ability to work independently, accurately, efficiently & to meet tight deadlines.
6. Excellent problem solving skills and dedication to continuous improvement.
7. Ability to follow procedures and instructions.
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer a competitive annual bonus, life insurance from day 1 and a best-in-class health insurance package. As our employee you have the benefit of our referral bonus scheme, our boundless learning opportunities including language training and our global employee assistance program. We provide up to 6 fully paid benefit days a year and a wonderful office in Quadrum, equipped with everything you need for a small break at work and fresh snacks at all time.
Become part of our purpose-driven, multicultural team now and help us create healthier futures.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Konstitucijos Ave. 21B
Time of work
World Courier AmerisourceBergen
AmerisourceBergen fosters a positive impact on the health of people and communities around the world by advancing the development and delivery of pharmaceuticals and healthcare products. As a leading global healthcare company, with a foundation in pharmaceutical distribution and solutions for manufacturers, pharmacies and providers, we create unparalleled access, efficiency and reliability for human and animal health. Our 41,000 global team members power our purpose: We are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
Company website: https://amerisourcebergen.com/
Similar job ads:
€ 2400 – 2700
€ 1750 – 2460
€ 1400 – 3400
€ 1750 – 2630
€ 2700 – 3200