- Apie įmonę
The Digital Campaign Coordinator supports marketing stakeholders by consulting them on how to further advance their digital campaigns and ensure our digital tools and best practices are being leveraged. The Digital Campaign Coordinator is expert in all aspects of digital project management, content management and publishing across different platforms and is able to build out reporting metrics that supports the business in continuing their growth to meet KPIs and objectives.
- Own the timely release of a digital campaign: Interact and collaborate with cross functional teams to set up and own the timely execution of a campaigns across multiple channels and platforms;
- Coordinate and manage all activities linked to release preparation and release of digital campaign activities;
- Facilitate campaign management tasks: creating and maintaining content release schedule, distribute assignments to the broader Lab team and to stakeholders; track completion;
- Monitor compliance related tasks for campaign content;
- Perform campaign publishing tasks for email newsletter, edetailer, website;
- Conduct analysis for program effectiveness and uses the findings for market site enhancements and to leverage optimization of all programs;
- Keep business partners informed about campaign performance throughout the campaign lifetime. Prepare regular activity reports and respond to more complex questions from cross functional team.
- Experience in a digital campaign management, overseeing it from ideation to launch;
- Experience in cross-channel campaigns and individual deliverables (i.e. email, social, display, websites, video, radio, and print);
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Italian language knowledge;
- English language knowledge.
- Development opportunities: Roche is rich in learning resources. We provide constant development opportunities, free language courses & trainings, the possibility of international assignments, internal position changes and the chance to shape your own career.
- Excellent benefits & flexibility: competitive salary, language allowance (if the position requires extra language), annual bonus, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings. We also ensure flexibility, to help you find your balance: home office is a common practice, and its conditions can be tailored for employees according to needs. We create the opportunity for freedom in working, where your corporate and private life coexist in harmony.
- A global diverse community, where we learn from each other. At Roche, we cooperate, debate, make decisions, celebrate successes and have fun as a team. Our leadership is very focused on people, creating a strong, inclusive culture, so you always have the chance to share your opinion.
- Visa darbo diena
Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client - Roche is a stable and innovative biotechnological company offering exceptional career paths and great benefits for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals. We are continuously expanding, looking for new talents join our transforming Services & Solutions Center. Due to the continued high demand for RSS services, we created a satellite location in Riga, Latvia in 2023. The Riga office is part of the Roche Services & Solutions EMEA organization and complements the Budapest site in capabilities and capacities. The Riga office is planned to grow to more than 200 employees over the next 4-5 years, with talents in exciting and emerging fields such as Digital Marketing, Regulatory Capabilities, Agile Coaching, Project Management as well as Finance.