- Apie įmonę
- Maintain strong, long lasting, collaborative partnerships with existing customers and build relationships with newly acquired ones.
- Systematically analyze the needs and requirements of assigned customer portfolio as well as market trends and competitive environment to identify further development opportunities.
- Oversee the execution of current agreements with customers to ensure planned volumes and revenue are met.
- Design tailor made proposals and initiate new projects with customers to achieve or exceed sales targets.
- Negotiate transportation terms and conditions with assigned customers.
- Work collaboratively with Operational staff to solve problems and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Higher education.
- Proven experience in sales, customer success, or account management field.
- Analytical skills and ability to develop client-focused solutions.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Positive and energetic personality, willingness to perform and get things done.
- Fluent in English language (both oral and written) other languages would be considered as an advantage.
- Ability to go on business trips.
- MS Excel skills.
- Career opportunities: 77% of our management has grown along with the company and as many as 30% of our colleagues progress up the career ladder every year.
- Learning and development: participating in internal and external training, seminars, working sessions, mentoring, and management programs.
- Health and well-being: Health insurance with the possibility of choosing the most relevant program. 50% compensation for both breakfast and lunch, free fruits and cakes. Opportunity to play sports and use our partners discounts.
- Flexibility: Hybrid work model and workation for 30 days from any EU country. Special fund and off day for those who want to volunteer.
- Rewards and recognition: Rewards on work anniversary occasions, days off during your birthday, and holiday gifts are included. Team-building events, various initiatives, and like-minded clubs.
The specific salary offered will depend on the candidates experience, competencies displayed, and suitability to the requirements of the position.
- Vilnius, Lietuva
Laisves av. 36
- Visa darbo diena
We create responsible logistics for an exciting future! Our strategic dream is to become a leader in the logistics sector in Europe by 2026. This ambitious goal makes our daily work even more meaningful and inspires us to surpass ourselves. Together, by creating a modern and advanced international company, we foster an open and friendly corporate culture where everyone is treated with respect. Join the Girteka Group and take the lead of your career with the company that is setting impressive possibilities to grow.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://www.girteka.eu/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.09.27
Galioja iki: 2023.09.30
Galioja iki: 2023.10.22
Galioja iki: 2023.10.07
€ 1480 – 1980
Galioja iki: 2023.10.04
€ 3030 – 3790
Galioja iki: 2023.10.12