- Apie įmonę
- 2nd level Support: Single point of contact for country purchase organizations/operational buyers.
- Answering all written requests, and problems.
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting in case of incidents/problems.
- Editing / Handling of purchase order baskets with defects in all backends.
- Single point of contact for 3rd-level support topics with tool provider (opening tickets, ticket handling, testing and communication towards the country responsible).
- Master Data Management (Enhancement of master data, e.g. GL accounts; adaptions or customizing of master data, e.g. e-class GL account mappings).
- User Management (user generation/medication/deletion).
- Support in Rollout projects (master data generation in test systems, etc.).
- University degree in finance or IT.
- General understanding of finance and procurement processes and standards.
- Strong communication and advisory skills.
- Customer centricity through your day-to-day interactions.
- End-to-end accountability, problem-solving skills and growth & agile mindset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- SAP and basic IT knowledge would be considered as an advantage.
In addition to the usual perks at SSCs such as private health insurance, annual bonus, public transport compensation, referral bonus, pet-friendly office with entertainment area, team buildings, and social events, company offers:
- Work from home or at the heart of Vilnius city STILL YOUR CHOICE!
- ACCA trainings;
- Free parking spots;
- Workation from any EU country for 180 days a year;
- 4 trust days per year;
- Gamified monetary rewards for automation projects;
- Individualized competency development plan for your future career;
- 100€ for your home office
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client, PHOENIX Business Services is passionate about doing things better. Improving. Learning. Developing. They are an international team of 150 colleagues, operating as a Shared Services Centre (SSC) based in Vilnius.
Companys goal is to support their greatest mission to deliver health - by providing financial, accounting and IT services to company the PHOENIX Group, the largest pharmaceutical and healthcare provider in Europe, headquartered in Mannheim, Germany. www.phoenixgroup.eu/en/
How they do it?
By inviting people who care. Those who are willing to perform their best, who are keen to challenge and improve the current situation, who are curious enough to try different things and are open to new experiences. That is why they created the whole culture of continuous improvements, where everyone is able to suggest new ideas and actively engage into their implementation. Plus, being rewarded!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.10.18
€ 1500 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.10.19
€ 3305 – 3801
Galioja iki: 2023.10.26
€ 3305 – 4132
Galioja iki: 2023.10.05
€ 1450 – 2200
Galioja iki: 2023.11.02
€ 920 – 1020
Galioja iki: 2023.10.12