- Apie įmonę
Ready to take your Career to the next level? Look no further than Intrum Global Business Services (IGBS)! Our Self-leadership culture means that you're not just free to act on your ideas, but your decisions and actions actually matter. And if you're new to a role, don't worry - we've got you covered with all the resources you need to succeed. So why wait? Join us and IGBS and unlock your full potential today!
Discover Team Leader with Norwegian language position where you can grow and make a difference. Daily.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in day-to-day credit management operations
- Ensure quality and timeliness, organize and manage team members' workload
- Identify, assess and prioritize risks
- Collaborate with stakeholders and provide quality and timely services
- Drive and facilitate team meetings
- Provide on the job coaching for the team members
- Prepare reports, statistics
- Good organizational skills
- Good knowledge of both English and Norwegian
- Ability to cooperate in a team and lead it
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Good communication skills
What we offer:
- Hybrid work arrangements with possibility to work from home 2 days per week
- Culture of learning and career growth opportunities: ongoing meaningful conversations, elective internal trainings, accessibility to LinkedIn Learning, language school, wellbeing lectures & etc.
- Community driven environment where your experience matters: employees driven sustainability, events & welfare committees
- Full onboarding guidance to settle in comfortably
- Rewards and recognition for individual contribution: feedback culture, monthly recognition awards, annual & referral bonuses
- Benefit package: flexible morning hours, health insurance, extra paid vacations, personal & family paid events, team buildings and company events
1700 - 2500 Eur gross/month. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
With your potential and our purpose everything's possible!
Apply now and keep your fingers crossed! And don't worry, if you're a successful candidate, we'll be sure to let you know.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
Spaudos str. 8-1, Duetto", 5th floor
- Visa darbo diena
Intrum is Europes undisputed market leading credit management company with wide-ranging expertise in debt collection services. It helps companies to get paid and support people with their late payments and has circa 10,000 dedicated professionals who serve around 80,000 companies across 20 markets in Europe. Intrum is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange.
Follow us - https://www.facebook.com/IntrumGBS
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://www.intrum.com/intrum-global-business-services/