- Apie įmonę
Join our team as a Assistant!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
As Assistant you will be responsible for helping out to the Relationship Managers with administrative tasks to enable them to spend more time with customer and preparing standard credit memo forms, ensuring smooth disbursement process.
What You Will Do:
- Handle daily customer contacts, assignments and needs with high quality,efficiency and orientation to client
- Prepare service offers, legal documentation, correspondence, etc
- Maintain updated information in customer files and databases.
- Follow up efficiently on set goals to ensure that promises to customers are met.
- Proactively plan, deliver and follow-up of your personal tasks timely and according to the set quality standards,budget and Luminor values.
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective collaboration and acting with energy,enthusiasm and commitment.
What We Expect:
- Understanding of Corporate Banking activities (would be considered as advantage)
- Detail oriented, accurate and prioritization skills
- Cooperation & Communication skills
- High Customer focus
- Readiness to take ownership
- Preferred finished degree in Economics, Business Management, Finance, Banking
- Fluency in English and local language is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Bonus: based on Luminor Group and individual performance.
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 1540 - 2350 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline 6th of October. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English and PDF format!
Temporary Contract till 2025 July
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
Konstitucijos pr. 21a, 09306, Vilnius
- Visa darbo diena
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 600 – 900
Galioja iki: 2023.12.14
Galioja iki: 2023.12.18
€ 2300 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2023.12.10
€ 2900 – 3300
Galioja iki: 2023.12.09
€ 1700 – 2000
Galioja iki: 2023.12.13
€ 1544 – 1544
Galioja iki: 2023.12.08