- Apie įmonę
At EY, youll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And were counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all!
Are you a numbers enthusiast with an eye for precision? Dive into our dynamic EY Global Compliance & Reporting (GCR) department and make waves as a new addition to our Payroll team. Here your attention to detail wont just be appreciated it will be celebrated! At EY you will be the key player who ensures that every employee of various local and international clients is paid on time and feels motivated to keep doing their best. Apply now and start a rewarding journey with us!
You may start your career as an intern and cover your university internship while working with us. We will provide you flexibility to study, therefore there is a possibility to work 30 hours per week. Apply now and lets talk!
Your key responsibilities (based on experience):
- Prepare monthly payroll calculations for clients;
- Help prepare payroll tax returns based on local legislation;
- Prepare payroll related reports;
- Maintain collaborative relationships with our clients.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills;
- Attention to details and accuracy;
- Motivation to learn and develop professionally.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- University degree (or being a last year student) of Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting or related fields;
- Interest in Labor law, payroll and payroll related taxation;
- Excellent knowledge of Lithuanian and English languages.
Ideally, youll also have:
- Related work or internship experience;
- Good MS office skills.
What we look for:
To join our practice, we are inviting candidates with a strong sense of teamwork and a passion for excellence!
We offer you:
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way thats right for you
Junior position salary: 1400-2000 EUR gross
Internship salary: 900 EUR gross
The exceptional EY experience. Its yours to build.
- Klaipėda, Klaipėdos apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
- Visa darbo diena
- Lankstus grafikas
Eglė Lepeškaitė, firstname.lastname@example.org
At EY our purpose Building a better working world sets out why we exist as an organization and provides deeper meaning to what we do every day.
Your bold ambition is just the beginning. Were more than 300 000 global perspectives with close to 750 professionals in the Baltic States. Harness our global scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realise your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers and build a better working world.
Our bold and sharp teams
Over the last 30 years in Baltics we have been essential part of rebuilding, growing, and transforming our countries, businesses, and communities while developing the leaders of tomorrow.At EY, we dont just focus on who you are now, but who you can become.
Explore the teams you can join:
- Assurance be an innovator and a problem solver, helping a complex world to work better by maintaining the confidence and trust;
- Consulting help build a better working world by transforming businesses through the power of people, technology and innovation;
- Tax provide fresh perspectives that help drive strategy and support clients in making better-informed business decisions;
- Strategy and Transactions play a pivotal role in helping clients reimagine their eco-systems, reshape their portfolios and reinvent themselves for a better future;
- Financial Services join a global community of curious and creative people in an integrated financial services business;
- People Advisory Services helping businesses make the best use of their most valuable asset, and creating better ways of working;
- Core Business Services make an impact across finance, marketing, HR, business development be an innovator and a problem solver, helping a complex world to work better by maintaining the confidence and trust.
The exceptional EY experience. Its yours to build!
Our innovative office
Our Vilnius office was created together with our employees, following their needs, suggestions and preferences. We build our friendly, innovative, comfortable and modern office in the heart of Vilnius city Paupys.
We also have remote workplaces in Kaunas, Klaipėda and Šiauliai and provide flexible work-from-home conditions to all employees.
Our global markets
We provide local knowledge with global experience with over 700 office location in over 150 countries.
Our structure is composed of the Executive and Regions. The Executive includes our global leadership, governance bodies and our three geographic Areas. Working together they oversee our global strategy, brand, business planning, investments and priorities. Our 22 Regions are grouped under three geographic Areas: Americas; Europe, Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA); and Asia-Pacific.
This structure is streamlined allowing us to make decisions quickly, execute our strategy and provide exceptional client service around the world.
Our empowered clients
EY exists to Build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society, and to build trust in the capital markets.
In todays world of empowered customers, competitive advantage comes through building trust. In this fast-paced environment, you need to put customer trust at the center of the entire organization, enabling you to create customer relationships that lead to unwavering loyality and sustainable profits.
At EY, we help companies transition to customer-centric business models and become trusted organizations to their customers. Our diverse teams of insights, experience, marketing, sales and service specialists, combined with our global connectivity and understanding of industry issuses, inspire us to ask better questions. We work with clients to find innovative solutions that help create transparent and authentic customer experiences.
Let's connect on social media
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://www.ey.com/lt_lt
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3800 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2023.12.07
€ 1445 – 1795
Galioja iki: 2023.12.08
€ 2320 – 3900
Galioja iki: 2023.12.10
€ 1650 – 3100
Galioja iki: 2023.12.03
Galioja iki: 2023.12.16
€ 2900 – 3100
Galioja iki: 2023.12.04