- Apie įmonę
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
As a specialist with expertise in software packaging and software distribution you will be part of an “Application Integration” team. The team will be in close dialogue with a workstation team, with IT architects and senior engineers. The job offers possibility to work with workstation infrastructure solutions for a large financial company present in more than 10 countries with more than 26.000 workstations.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Create new innovative application packaging solutions and work on the improvement of existing ones.
- Cultivate best software packaging practices by ensuring maximum application/platform compatibility.
- Automate repetitive daily tasks.
- Assist and consult teams working on projects making impact to end-user environment.
- Organize and implement large scale application deployments via SCCM.
- Participate in area related innovative projects together with top class subject matter experts.
- Strong PowerShell or alternative scripting language knowledge
- Advanced skills troubleshooting the Windows OS
- Good English language skills: both verbal and written
Nice to have:
- Work experience with MSI packaging, SQL querying, Bash scripting, AppleScript or C# will be considered as an advantage
- Software distribution experience with SCCM is an advantage
- Microsoft Desktop certification – MCSA or MCSE is an advantage
- You will work in a team of experts and will have possibility to grow your competencies daily
- Most of the solutions are different, which leads team members to constant learning
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- Opportunity to grow as subject expert and other cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.