- Apie įmonę
.NET DEVELOPER (REMOTE)
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client - FMT Consultants, LLC – is a leading provider of integrated business management solutions and information technology services in Southern California, USA. Since 1995, experienced team of FMT Consultants has been providing companies with innovative solutions to their most challenging issues. At FMT, you will work with companies to architect and deliver high-quality, affordable technology solutions that help them run their businesses better.
FMT Consultants is expanding globally and is looking for motivated talent from Lithuania to join their team. Currently the company is looking for:
As a consultant/developer at FMT Consultants, You will utilize best practices and methodologies to plan and design, build, and implement Microsoft solutions. You will be required to build relationships with existing clients as well as assist in closing new business; and will work extensively with internal teams, clients, and vendors throughout the project.
- This Developer/Consultant will participate in large, mid-size and small Microsoft BI and development projects.
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions.
- Work with clients and partner with other team members to determine functional requirements and specifications.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy custom BI solutions.
- Engage the client as a trusted advisor and quickly gain credibility.
- Engage with Account Managers and clients during the presales phase to collect necessary information to draft Statements of Work.
- Investigate business needs and discuss new opportunities with the clients.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years Development experience – C# and/or VB.NET.
- 3-5 years Web Development experience – ASP.NET, MVC.
- 3-5 years SQL Server experience – TSQL, SSRS, SSIS.
- SharePoint knowledge preferred, but not required.
- Consulting experience preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of Dynamics GP or Microsoft CRM a plus.
- Ability to translate business needs into technical implementation.
- Outstanding client relationship skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, ability to articulate ideas clearly.
- Ability to work independently or as a strong team player.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related major
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.