- Apie įmonę
MEDICAL IMAGING IT COMPANY, SOFTNETA IS EXPANDING AND LOOKING FOR: MID/SENIOR FRONT-END SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- Develop the medical image viewer system MedDream together with the team;
Implement and improve technical solutions for UI components and features;
- Understand UX best practices;
- Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g. debugging, automated testing, code reviews, document, writing clean and pragmatic code);
- To provide advice and guidance to members of the team.
- 3+ years professional development experience;
- Solid understanding of ReactJS framework;
- Knowledge of performance considerations, especially with respect to browsers;
- Familiarity with Java backend language;
- Ability to debug issues in a full stack environment;
- Good spoken and written English skills.
- Interest in technology standards and suggesting how to integrate them into existing software;
- Experience working with ReactJS, Stylus framework;
- Experience working with Mocha unit test framework;
- Familiarity with Java Backend is desired;
- Familiarity with OpenGL is highly desired;
- Work experience or willingness to work with WebGL, WebGPU, WebAssembly is highly desired;
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of an innovative world-leading product.
- Excellent working conditions in an organization that executes projects nationally and internationally.
- Work in a friendly and youthful team.
- An opportunity to implement own ideas and to grow with the company.
Submit your CV and join our company which:
- Develops specialized medical imaging software that contributes to improving the quality of healthcare.
- Sells products in over 55 countries worldwide.
- Have installed more than 850 server installations worldwide.
We are a small team, but we create the best product in the world. If you are interested, join us!
More about us: www.softneta.com
Social: Facebook | Linkedin | Twitter
Monthly salary (bruto): from 3800 – 6800 € *
* the specific salary shall be agreed with each candidate individually, taking into account his experience, competence and qualifications.