- Apie įmonę
International company, digital media business providing digital marketing services to other businesses.
We are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated UX/UI Designer.
- Taking ownership of designing products through the entire lifecycle, from initial brainstorming to developer handoffs;
- Owning the creative process across all forms of medium, ensuring brand consistency throughout all our marketing materials and digital products;
- Working closely with developers to understand technical constraints and ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience;
- Analyzing the successes of your solutions and using that feedback to improve upon them;
- Collaborating with the Product team to increase the competitiveness of the product and develop the strategy for features, balance user and business needs;
- Creating annotated design wireframes, user flows, and prototypes for responsive design to illustrate solutions.
- 1+ years of UI/UX design experience for digital desktop and mobile products;
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs across a wide range of mediums;
- General knowledge of different research and design methodologies and terms;
- Ability to design, test and support implementation of your designs;
- A working knowledge of Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch and/or other similar design tools;
- A team player who can also work independently;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals. You will discover a high performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding developmental possibilities to increase your potential;
- Compensation (1900 - 2500 EUR gross monthly);
- Private Health Insurance.