- Apie įmonę
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Based in Vilnius, Lithuania, EBV Finance is a fast – growing European leader specializing in tax refund services for European transportation companies and a recent member of Edenred Group.
Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries. Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly. At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
- Providing accurate, relevant and timely advice on a variety of legal topics that relate to the business sector and their products or services
- Communication with the tax authorities of the European Union in the field of VAT and excise duty refund
- Drafting and reviewing various contracts and agreements
- Preparing documents and correspondence and participating in private and public law proceedings (including but not limited to preparation of notices, claims, answers to requests, internal company procedures, etc.)
- Staying up to date with changes to legislation, particularly in relation to laws, rules and regulations that directly affect the business and specific industry
- Take charge of assigned legal issues across all relevant jurisdictions where EBV Finance operates (including but not limited corporate issues)
- Work together with other Departments of a company on a wide array of legal issues arising from EBV Finance operations, not strictly limited towards your area of core expertise
- Collaborate with external counsels.
- Master’s degree in law
- At least 4 years’ work experience in legal consultation and preparing legal documentation
- Knowledge and understanding of the industry’s regulations and best practices (especially EU legislation concerning VAT and excise duty refund)
- Ability to conduct legal research work of varying complexity
- Ability to analyse and interpret law and legal issues
- Accurateness, attention to detail, and ability to meet agreed deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent command of English language – both written and spoken.
- Competitive salary
- Valuable experience while working after companies' transformation
- Dynamic work and international environment
- Career opportunities within global Edenred group
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally.
- Information notice on your personal data processing
When applying, you provide your personal data to EBV Finance. We inform you that your CV and personal data that you voluntarily provide in it will be processed only for personnel selection purposes in accordance with the applicable legal acts of the European Union, the Republic of Lithuania, and the requirements of EBV Finance personal data storage and processing policy. Please note that you can request for this information to be corrected or deleted by emailing email@example.com.